This page contains complete information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Additional info about HulaToo can be seen here
. Please open http://hulatoo.net/support
if you want to read more on HulaToo on HulaToo's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. HulaToo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_. HulaToo's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is named HulaToo.BOAS.exe.
HulaToo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.60 MB (9013695
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.05 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (631.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about HulaToo version 2014.06.30.061231
only. You can find below a few links to other HulaToo releases:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program released by the software company HulaToo. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HulaToo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HulaToo in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-16 07:35:18.943