This info is about HulaToo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. You can find out more on HulaToo or check for application updates here
. More info about the application HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove HulaToo. HulaToo.BOASHelper.exe is the HulaToo's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.57 MB (1649904 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.31 MB (3466586
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (23.51 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.13 KB)
- HulaToo.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.29.141228
of HulaToo. You can find below info on other versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by HulaToo. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase HulaToo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select HulaToo in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-18 23:50:02.080