You can find below details on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. Go over here
for more details on HulaToo. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more data about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. HulaToo is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall HulaToo. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the HulaToo's primary executable file and it occupies circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with HulaToo. They occupy about 3.35 MB (3509293
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.86 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (463.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to HulaToo version 2014.05.07.222836
alone. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application by HulaToo. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase HulaToo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo program will be found very quickly. When you select HulaToo in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-16 12:06:46.430