This page contains complete information on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. You can read more on HulaToo or check for application updates here
. More information about HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. HulaToo is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove HulaToo. The program's main executable file is labeled HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe and it has a size of 280.27 KB (287000 bytes).
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They take 1.53 MB (1599898
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.13 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (280.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.14.000617
of HulaToo. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo releases:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application released by HulaToo. Some people try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HulaToo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo app will be found automatically. After you select HulaToo in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130