This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Check out here
for more info on HulaToo. You can see more info about HulaToo at http://hulatoo.net/support
. HulaToo is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder, subject to the user's decision. HulaToo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. The application's main executable file has a size of 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk and is titled 7za.exe.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to HulaToo version 2014.05.16.233606
alone. You can find here a few links to other HulaToo releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling HulaToo we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall HulaToo:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove HulaToo:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\bin\BrowserAdapterS.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\bin\HulaToo.PurBrowse.zip
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
HulaToo is an application released by HulaToo. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete HulaToo from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo application will be found very quickly. When you select HulaToo in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 15:07:33.183