You can find on this page details on how to remove HulaToo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. Go over here
for more info on HulaToo. You can read more about on HulaToo at http://hulatoo.net/support
. Usually the HulaToo application is installed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.eUserNamee OFS_ is the full command line if you want to remove HulaToo. HulaToo.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1791256 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.14 MB (8535173
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (534.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.90 KB)
- updateHulaToo.exe (393.77 KB)
- HulaToo.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HulaToo.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.27 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.27 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (99.27 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse.exe (289.77 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (406.77 KB)
This page is about HulaToo version 2014.06.05.170103
alone. For other HulaToo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove HulaToo from your PC.Folders remaining:Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\HulaToo\bin\7za.eUserNamee
- C:\Program Files\HulaToo\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files\HulaToo\bin\c933aa85a41942da9957.dll
- C:\Program Files\HulaToo\bin\c933aa85a41942da99572f32a4c0601a.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
HulaToo is an application by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove HulaToo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HulaToo in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.eUserNamee OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 16:41:26.040