HulaToo is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Open here
for more information on HulaToo. You can read more about on HulaToo at http://hulatoo.net/support
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory (same installation drive as Windows). HulaToo's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 94.27 KB (96536 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They take 1.62 MB (1696366
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.06 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (94.27 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (280.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.07.10.160540
of HulaToo. Click on the links below for other HulaToo versions:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is a program by HulaToo. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove HulaToo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it exists on your system the HulaToo application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select HulaToo in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-03 08:00:44.137