This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Take a look here
for more details on HulaToo. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more facts about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory (same installation drive as Windows). HulaToo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_. HulaToo's main file takes around 280.27 KB (287000 bytes) and its name is HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in HulaToo. They take 1.40 MB (1463064
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (280.27 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
The current page applies to HulaToo version 2014.07.21.040730
only. You can find below info on other application versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by HulaToo. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HulaToo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select HulaToo in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-19 03:54:42.060