You can find on this page details on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. More data about HulaToo can be read here
. More info about the app HulaToo can be seen at http://hulatoo.net/support
. HulaToo is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. utilHulaToo.exe is the HulaToo's primary executable file and it takes close to 310.27 KB (317720 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo contains of the executables below. They take 1.12 MB (1171504
bytes) on disk.
- utilHulaToo.exe (310.27 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.06.14.100959
of HulaToo. You can find below info on other application versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application marketed by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HulaToo from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HulaToo in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-07 13:24:14.887