This info is about HulaToo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on HulaToo. Click on http://hulatoo.net/support
to get more data about HulaToo on HulaToo's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) on disk.
HulaToo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.42 MB (2540082
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (530.77 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.84 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.25.230552
of HulaToo. You can find below info on other application versions of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application released by HulaToo. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search feature and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HulaToo in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The software company is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HulaToo.
8. After removing HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 18:53:10.637