You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall HulaToo from your systemHulaToo
. You can read more on HulaToo or check for application updates here
. Please open http://hulatoo.net/support
if you want to read more on HulaToo on HulaToo's page. HulaToo is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\HulaToo folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove HulaToo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The following executables are contained in HulaToo. They take 1.02 MB (1072128
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.30.110637
of HulaToo. For other HulaToo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate HulaToo or simply activate the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo program will be found very quickly. When you click HulaToo in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the program is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong HulaToo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall HulaToo by HulaToo from your PC, we are not saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall HulaToo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 06:22:43.063