This page is about HulaToo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall HulaToo from your PCHulaToo
. Further information on HulaToo can be found here
. Please open http://hulatoo.net/support
if you want to read more on HulaToo on HulaToo's page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory (same installation drive as Windows). HulaToo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_. HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in HulaToo. They occupy 3.71 MB (3891173
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUn.exe (529.73 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (234.83 KB)
- utilHulaToo.exe (650.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- HulaToo.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- HulaToo.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- HulaToo.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.05.27.150608
of HulaToo. You can find below info on other releases of HulaToo:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application offered by the software company HulaToo. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete HulaToo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find HulaToo or simply activate the Search field and type in "HulaToo". The HulaToo app will be found automatically. After you click HulaToo in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HulaToo:
- The web site of the application is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaTooUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing HulaToo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove HulaToo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-11 02:13:12.443