This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall HulaToo for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall HulaToo from your computerHulaToo
. Take a look here
for more details on HulaToo. You can read more about about HulaToo at http://hulatoo.net/support
. HulaToo is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for HulaToo is C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 235.08 KB (240722 bytes) on disk and is titled HulaTooUninstall.exe.
HulaToo is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.25 MB (1312850
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HulaTooUninstall.exe (235.08 KB)
The current web page applies to HulaToo version 2014.07.26.062841
alone. You can find below a few links to other HulaToo releases:
...click to view all...
HulaToo is an application offered by HulaToo. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall HulaToo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase HulaToo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HulaToo or simply click the Search field and type in "HulaToo". If it is installed on your PC the HulaToo app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click HulaToo in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about HulaToo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for HulaToo:
- The publisher is: http://hulatoo.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HulaToo\HulaToouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall HulaToo.
8. After uninstalling HulaToo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of HulaToo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling HulaToo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove HulaToo by HulaToo from your computer, nor are we saying that HulaToo by HulaToo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove HulaToo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 07:50:00.593