This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Go over here
for more info on Piriform. CCleaner is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CCleaner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner.exe is the CCleaner's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.95 MB (3091296 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.08 MB (3225144
bytes) on disk:
- CCleaner.exe (2.95 MB)
- uninst.exe (130.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.21
of CCleaner. For more CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application released by Piriform. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. When you click CCleaner in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:49:39.913