You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Open here
for more information on Piriform. Further information about CCleaner can be seen at https://www.piriform.com/
. Usually the CCleaner program is placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. CCleaner's primary file takes about 30.91 MB (32414392 bytes) and is called CCleaner64.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with CCleaner. They take about 61.64 MB (64631681
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCEnhancer.exe (835.50 KB)
- CCLauncher.exe (166.50 KB)
- CCleaner.exe (25.65 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (30.91 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (670.30 KB)
- syspin.exe (452.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.29 MB)
- winapp2ool.exe (201.00 KB)
This data is about CCleaner version 5.74.8198
alone. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found very quickly. After you select CCleaner in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.piriform.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-21 13:18:00.150