This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCleaner for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Piriform. CCleaner is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CCleaner. CCleaner's primary file takes around 23.41 MB (24552064 bytes) and is named CCleaner64.exe.
CCleaner is composed of the following executables which occupy 42.47 MB (44537664
bytes) on disk:
- CCleaner.exe (17.60 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (23.41 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (594.13 KB)
- uninst.exe (896.94 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 5.63.7540
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program offered by the software company Piriform. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCleaner in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-01 00:06:58.473