This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. You can find out more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. More details about CCleaner can be found at http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
. CCleaner is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.51 MB (1582859 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with CCleaner. They take about 1.51 MB (1582859
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 5.51.6939
alone. You can find below info on other releases of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove CCleaner:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CCleaner Professional Plus 5.61
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\version.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CCleaner Professional Plus 5.61.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CCleaner Professional Plus 5.61\à lire.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CCleaner Professional Plus 5.61\CCleanerBundle-561-Setup.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CCleaner Professional Plus 5.61\Keymaker-CORE\cr-piriform.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CCleaner Professional Plus 5.61\Keymaker-CORE\FILE_ID.DIZ
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CCleaner Professional Plus 5.61\Torrent9 Officiel.url
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\CCleaner Professional Plus 5.61\Torrent9.cz.url
CCleaner is an application by Piriform. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner app will be found automatically. After you select CCleaner in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CCleaner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CCleaner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-19 09:45:26.563