CCleaner is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. More data about Piriform can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled CCleaner.exe and it has a size of 2.59 MB (2716992 bytes).
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.72 MB (2848400
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (128.33 KB)
This web page is about CCleaner version 3.15
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
CCleaner is an application marketed by Piriform. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". The CCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:44:52.157