CCleaner is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. More info about Piriform can be read here
. Usually the CCleaner application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 24.86 MB (26069176 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCleaner.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCleaner. They take 26.80 MB (28106408
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (24.86 MB)
- CCUpdate.exe (670.30 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.73
of CCleaner. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by CCleaner when you uninstall it:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is a program offered by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCleaner from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner program will be found automatically. After you click CCleaner in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-26 12:58:06.150