This info is about CCleaner for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. More information about Piriform can be read here
. CCleaner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall CCleaner. The program's main executable file occupies 6.18 MB (6482200 bytes) on disk and is called CCleaner64.exe.
The executables below are part of CCleaner. They occupy an average of 10.92 MB (11446128
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (4.59 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (6.18 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.31 KB)
This data is about CCleaner version 4.18
only. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\CCleaner Monitoring
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\ccleaner.exe
CCleaner is an application marketed by the software company Piriform. Some people choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner application will be found automatically. After you select CCleaner in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:28:08.717