You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. Further information on Piriform can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is titled CCleaner64.exe and its approximative size is 3.37 MB (3531064 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with CCleaner. They occupy about 5.64 MB (5911384
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.15 MB)
- CCleaner64.exe (3.37 MB)
- uninst.exe (126.23 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 3.04
alone. For other CCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by CCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
CCleaner is a program offered by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner app will be found automatically. When you click CCleaner in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:57:40.003