This web page contains complete information on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. More information about Piriform can be read here
. Usually the CCleaner application is placed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.98 MB (3129184 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.11 MB (3264224
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (2.98 MB)
- uninst.exe (131.88 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 3.23
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
CCleaner has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
CCleaner is an application by the software company Piriform. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCleaner from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCleaner in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:17:27.370