CCleaner is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your PCPiriform
. Further information on Piriform can be found here
. Usually the CCleaner application is found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called CCleaner.exe and its approximative size is 1.72 MB (1803064 bytes).
CCleaner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.84 MB (1928344
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninst.exe (122.34 KB)
The current page applies to CCleaner version 2.27
alone. Click on the links below for other CCleaner versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall CCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove CCleaner:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1025.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1026.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1027.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1028.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1029.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1030.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1031.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1032.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1034.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1035.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1036.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1037.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1038.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1040.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1041.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1042.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1043.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1044.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1045.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1046.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1048.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1049.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1050.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1051.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1053.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1055.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1058.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1061.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1063.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1065.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1066.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1067.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1071.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1079.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-1110.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2052.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2070.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-2074.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-3098.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\Lang\lang-5146.dll
- C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner\CCleaner Homepage.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner\CCleaner.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCleaner\Uninstall CCleaner.lnk
CCleaner is a program released by the software company Piriform. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply click the Search field and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCleaner in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCleaner.
8. After uninstalling CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCleaner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:45:29.817