You can find on this page details on how to remove CCleaner for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCleaner from your systemPiriform
. You can read more on Piriform or check for application updates here
. CCleaner is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for CCleaner is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled CCleaner.exe and it has a size of 4.40 MB (4613912 bytes).
The following executables are contained in CCleaner. They take 4.55 MB (4765928
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (4.40 MB)
- uninst.exe (148.45 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 4.12
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCleaner releases:
...click to view all...
CCleaner is a program offered by Piriform. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCleaner with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCleaner or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it exists on your system the CCleaner app will be found very quickly. After you select CCleaner in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCleaner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your computer, we are not saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 05:56:02.730