This info is about CCleaner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall CCleaner from your computerPiriform
. More data about Piriform can be found here
. Usually the CCleaner application is found in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe. CCleaner.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.57 MB (4796696 bytes) on disk.
CCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 4.72 MB (4949608
bytes) on disk.
- CCleaner.exe (4.57 MB)
- uninst.exe (149.33 KB)
The current web page applies to CCleaner version 4.17
only. You can find below info on other application versions of CCleaner:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling CCleaner we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
CCleaner is a program by the software company Piriform. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall CCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCleaner". If it is installed on your PC the CCleaner program will be found automatically. After you select CCleaner in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCleaner.
8. After removing CCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCleaner which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCleaner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCleaner by Piriform from your PC, nor are we saying that CCleaner by Piriform is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCleaner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:13:51.097