You can find below detailed information on how to remove Atom for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. You can find out more on GitHub Inc. or check for application updates here
. Atom is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Atom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled squirrel.exe and its approximative size is 1.42 MB (1492992 bytes).
Atom contains of the executables below. They occupy 15.58 MB (16341888
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
This page is about Atom version 0.210.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application released by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Atom from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Atom in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 02:48:07.180