Atom is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. More information on GitHub Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Atom. The program's main executable file occupies 1.44 MB (1511176 bytes) on disk and is titled squirrel.exe.
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 68.35 MB (71669784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- atom.exe (45.73 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
This data is about Atom version 1.0.18
only. Click on the links below for other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application offered by GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom program will be found very quickly. When you select Atom in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 02:50:27.370