This web page contains complete information on how to remove Atom for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on GitHub Inc.. Atom is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. atom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.87 MB (7207936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Atom. They take 29.75 MB (31190784
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
This info is about Atom version 0.211.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program released by GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Atom in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-26 11:20:07.230