Atom is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. You can read more on GitHub Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Atom's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe. atom.exe is the Atom's main executable file and it occupies approximately 431.03 KB (441376 bytes) on disk.
Atom is composed of the following executables which occupy 104.54 MB (109620056
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (431.03 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.63 MB)
- atom.exe (82.41 MB)
- node.exe (304.03 KB)
- node.exe (17.66 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (196.53 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.17.0
of Atom. You can find below info on other releases of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application marketed by the software company GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Atom from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Atom in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-18 09:17:54.550