Atom is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. Open here
for more information on GitHub Inc.. Usually the Atom program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Atom's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Atom's primary file takes around 48.93 MB (51308496 bytes) and its name is atom.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Atom. They take 57.42 MB (60205808
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (48.93 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
This web page is about Atom version 1.6.07
alone. Click on the links below for other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program offered by the software company GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Atom from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Atom in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-15 00:17:40.757