Atom is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. Further information on GitHub Inc. can be seen here
. Atom is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Atom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. atom.exe is the Atom's primary executable file and it takes approximately 420.50 KB (430592 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Atom. They occupy about 128.12 MB (134338455
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (420.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.90 MB)
- atom.exe (77.61 MB)
- node.exe (17.66 MB)
- git.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.15 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (27.64 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.18 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.26 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.22 MB)
- git.exe (2.13 MB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (64.12 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (61.57 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (214.08 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (157.58 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.11 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (290.50 KB)
- awk.exe (566.15 KB)
- b2sum.exe (53.51 KB)
- basename.exe (30.91 KB)
- cat.exe (36.27 KB)
- comm.exe (36.16 KB)
- cp.exe (98.85 KB)
- cut.exe (39.38 KB)
- dash.exe (101.17 KB)
- date.exe (111.80 KB)
- dirname.exe (30.85 KB)
- echo.exe (30.72 KB)
- env.exe (30.52 KB)
- expr.exe (98.80 KB)
- false.exe (28.68 KB)
- find.exe (249.59 KB)
- getfacl.exe (165.75 KB)
- getopt.exe (16.62 KB)
- grep.exe (203.77 KB)
- head.exe (41.33 KB)
- ls.exe (128.54 KB)
- mkdir.exe (65.11 KB)
- mktemp.exe (40.08 KB)
- mv.exe (106.00 KB)
- pathchk.exe (31.40 KB)
- printf.exe (63.62 KB)
- pwd.exe (32.64 KB)
- readlink.exe (43.66 KB)
- rebase.exe (813.39 KB)
- rm.exe (58.69 KB)
- rmdir.exe (57.13 KB)
- sed.exe (159.54 KB)
- sh.exe (1.99 MB)
- sort.exe (102.14 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (308.78 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (326.87 KB)
- ssh.exe (651.67 KB)
- tail.exe (52.13 KB)
- test.exe (63.03 KB)
- touch.exe (99.84 KB)
- tr.exe (45.79 KB)
- true.exe (28.68 KB)
- uname.exe (31.34 KB)
- uniq.exe (40.80 KB)
- wc.exe (43.15 KB)
- xargs.exe (62.56 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.19.6
of Atom. You can find below info on other application versions of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program offered by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Atom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Atom in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-09 17:54:48.737