Atom is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. You can find out more on GitHub Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe. Atom's primary file takes around 1.45 MB (1518344 bytes) and is called Update.exe.
Atom is comprised of the following executables which occupy 69.34 MB (72705832
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- atom.exe (54.80 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.52 MB)
- node.exe (11.26 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (311.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11.05
of Atom. For other Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom app will be found automatically. When you select Atom in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 14:15:35.830