Atom is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. Additional info about GitHub Inc. can be seen here
. Atom is frequently set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Atom. atom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Atom. They take 127.66 MB (133862327
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (328.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.73 MB)
- atom.exe (77.52 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- node.exe (17.66 MB)
- git.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.15 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (27.64 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.18 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.26 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.22 MB)
- git.exe (2.13 MB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (64.12 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (61.57 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (214.08 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (157.58 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.11 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (290.50 KB)
- awk.exe (566.15 KB)
- b2sum.exe (53.51 KB)
- basename.exe (30.91 KB)
- cat.exe (36.27 KB)
- comm.exe (36.16 KB)
- cp.exe (98.85 KB)
- cut.exe (39.38 KB)
- dash.exe (101.17 KB)
- date.exe (111.80 KB)
- dirname.exe (30.85 KB)
- echo.exe (30.72 KB)
- env.exe (30.52 KB)
- expr.exe (98.80 KB)
- false.exe (28.68 KB)
- find.exe (249.59 KB)
- getfacl.exe (165.75 KB)
- getopt.exe (16.62 KB)
- grep.exe (203.77 KB)
- head.exe (41.33 KB)
- ls.exe (128.54 KB)
- mkdir.exe (65.11 KB)
- mktemp.exe (40.08 KB)
- mv.exe (106.00 KB)
- pathchk.exe (31.40 KB)
- printf.exe (63.62 KB)
- pwd.exe (32.64 KB)
- readlink.exe (43.66 KB)
- rebase.exe (813.39 KB)
- rm.exe (58.69 KB)
- rmdir.exe (57.13 KB)
- sed.exe (159.54 KB)
- sh.exe (1.99 MB)
- sort.exe (102.14 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (308.78 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (326.87 KB)
- ssh.exe (651.67 KB)
- tail.exe (52.13 KB)
- test.exe (63.03 KB)
- touch.exe (99.84 KB)
- tr.exe (45.79 KB)
- true.exe (28.68 KB)
- uname.exe (31.34 KB)
- uniq.exe (40.80 KB)
- wc.exe (43.15 KB)
- xargs.exe (62.56 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
This page is about Atom version 1.21.00
alone. For more Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application released by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Atom from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Atom in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-22 02:17:23.017