You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Atom for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on GitHub Inc.. Atom is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Atom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the Atom's main executable file and it occupies about 1.46 MB (1526024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Atom. They take about 63.39 MB (66466600
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (54.90 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (311.26 KB)
This info is about Atom version 1.9.4
alone. For other Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application offered by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Atom from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". The Atom application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Atom in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 05:27:42.127