Atom is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on GitHub Inc.. Atom is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. atom.exe is the Atom's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.82 MB (7155200 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Atom. They occupy about 15.52 MB (16277888
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.82 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to Atom version 0.184.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application released by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom application will be found automatically. After you select Atom in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Atom supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-03 08:30:14.703