You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Atom for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on GitHub Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Atom's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is titled squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.46 MB (1526024 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Atom. They take about 125.32 MB (131407176
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (54.90 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (311.26 KB)
- atom.exe (54.90 MB)
The current page applies to Atom version 1.9.5
only. For other Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". The Atom app will be found automatically. When you select Atom in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 06:16:12.933