You can find below details on how to remove Atom for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. Further information on GitHub Inc. can be seen here
. Atom is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. squirrel.exe is the Atom's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.46 MB (1526024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Atom. They take about 63.39 MB (66466600
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (54.90 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (311.26 KB)
The current page applies to Atom version 1.9.6
alone. You can find below a few links to other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application marketed by the software company GitHub Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Atom from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". The Atom application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Atom in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:28:58.477