This web page is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on GitHub Inc.. Atom is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Atom's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. squirrel.exe is the Atom's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.45 MB (1517832 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Atom. They occupy about 57.39 MB (60180632
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- atom.exe (48.92 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.00
of Atom. You can find below info on other application versions of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program released by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom program will be found very quickly. When you click Atom in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:02:59.140