This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Atom for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GitHub Inc.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Atom's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1517320 bytes) and is called squirrel.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Atom. They take about 15.64 MB (16396952
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- atom.exe (6.88 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
This info is about Atom version 1.0.7
alone. You can find below a few links to other Atom releases:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program by GitHub Inc.. Some users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". The Atom app will be found automatically. After you click Atom in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 01:50:11.583