This info is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. More information on GitHub Inc. can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Atom. squirrel.exe is the Atom's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.45 MB (1517320 bytes) on disk.
Atom is composed of the following executables which take 15.35 MB (16093848
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- atom.exe (6.88 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.9
of Atom. You can find below info on other versions of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application offered by the software company GitHub Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Atom in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-31 15:38:54.007