Atom is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. More information about GitHub Inc. can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 421.50 KB (431616 bytes) on disk and is titled atom.exe.
The executables below are part of Atom. They take an average of 128.01 MB (134228732
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (421.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- atom.exe (77.11 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.92 MB)
- node.exe (17.66 MB)
- git.exe (37.65 KB)
- blocked-file-util.exe (22.68 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.19 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (29.15 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.21 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.29 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.30 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (37.65 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.31 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.18 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.18 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.26 MB)
- git.exe (2.18 MB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (63.58 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (61.03 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (214.08 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (157.58 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.23 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (290.50 KB)
- awk.exe (566.15 KB)
- b2sum.exe (54.05 KB)
- basename.exe (30.90 KB)
- cat.exe (36.27 KB)
- comm.exe (36.16 KB)
- cp.exe (99.38 KB)
- cut.exe (40.38 KB)
- dash.exe (101.17 KB)
- date.exe (111.80 KB)
- dirname.exe (30.85 KB)
- echo.exe (31.22 KB)
- env.exe (30.52 KB)
- expr.exe (99.29 KB)
- false.exe (28.68 KB)
- find.exe (249.59 KB)
- getfacl.exe (165.75 KB)
- getopt.exe (16.62 KB)
- grep.exe (203.77 KB)
- head.exe (41.33 KB)
- ls.exe (130.07 KB)
- mkdir.exe (65.11 KB)
- mktemp.exe (40.08 KB)
- mv.exe (106.04 KB)
- pathchk.exe (31.40 KB)
- printf.exe (64.62 KB)
- pwd.exe (32.64 KB)
- readlink.exe (43.66 KB)
- rebase.exe (813.39 KB)
- rm.exe (58.69 KB)
- rmdir.exe (57.13 KB)
- sed.exe (159.54 KB)
- sh.exe (1.99 MB)
- sort.exe (102.18 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (314.54 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (329.51 KB)
- ssh.exe (643.72 KB)
- tail.exe (52.13 KB)
- test.exe (63.03 KB)
- touch.exe (99.84 KB)
- tr.exe (45.79 KB)
- true.exe (28.68 KB)
- uname.exe (31.34 KB)
- uniq.exe (41.33 KB)
- wc.exe (43.14 KB)
- xargs.exe (62.56 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
This web page is about Atom version 1.26.1
alone. For more Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program offered by the software company GitHub Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". The Atom program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Atom in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-27 06:58:22.323