Atom is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Further information on GitHub Inc. can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. atom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.87 MB (7207936 bytes) on disk.
Atom contains of the executables below. They take 71.68 MB (75161712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- atom.exe (49.03 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
The current page applies to Atom version 1.4.3
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program marketed by GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Atom from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Atom in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 19:25:39.360