This info is about Atom for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on GitHub Inc.. Atom is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Atom's main file takes about 1.46 MB (1526024 bytes) and is named squirrel.exe.
Atom contains of the executables below. They take 63.39 MB (66466600
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (54.90 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (311.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.2
of Atom. You can find here a few links to other Atom releases:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application marketed by the software company GitHub Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Atom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". The Atom program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Atom in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-04 20:57:38.553