This page contains complete information on how to remove Atom for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. Open here
for more information on GitHub Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file is named atom.exe and it has a size of 6.87 MB (7207936 bytes).
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.75 MB (31190784
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.200.0
of Atom. Click on the links below for other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application released by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Atom with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". The Atom program will be found very quickly. When you click Atom in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-29 21:10:49.170