This web page is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on GitHub Inc.. Atom is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1528072 bytes) on disk and is titled squirrel.exe.
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.37 MB (16115352
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (6.88 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.11
of Atom. For more Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program released by the software company GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Atom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Atom in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-27 05:22:35.040