Atom is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. You can find out more on GitHub Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Atom. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1511176 bytes) on disk and is titled squirrel.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Atom. They occupy 54.19 MB (56820888
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.44 MB)
- atom.exe (45.73 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.14
of Atom. For other Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program released by GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Atom from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom application will be found automatically. After you select Atom in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-22 14:55:44.847