This info is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. More information on GitHub Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Atom. squirrel.exe is the Atom's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.53 MB (1602048 bytes) on disk.
Atom contains of the executables below. They take 73.89 MB (77477888
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- atom.exe (59.26 MB)
- node.exe (11.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (315.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.13.02
of Atom. You can find below info on other releases of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program released by GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Atom in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 18:06:27.340