Atom is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on GitHub Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Atom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. atom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 338.53 KB (346656 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Atom. They take about 99.62 MB (104457560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (338.53 KB)
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- atom.exe (81.89 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.53 MB)
- node.exe (303.03 KB)
- node.exe (13.62 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (196.53 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
This web page is about Atom version 1.15.03
alone. For other Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application offered by the software company GitHub Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Atom from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Atom in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 18:01:17.567