Atom is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on GitHub Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName_2\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName_2\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Atom. atom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.87 MB (7207936 bytes) on disk.
Atom is comprised of the following executables which take 29.75 MB (31190784
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.205.0
of Atom. You can find below info on other versions of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program marketed by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Atom from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom application will be found very quickly. When you select Atom in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-03 08:50:38.810