This page is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Further information on GitHub Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Atom program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Atom's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is named atom.exe and its approximative size is 421.50 KB (431616 bytes).
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 125.22 MB (131304793
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (421.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- atom.exe (64.64 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.92 MB)
- node.exe (22.00 MB)
- term-size.exe (17.00 KB)
- git.exe (38.77 KB)
- blocked-file-util.exe (22.59 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.45 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.46 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.47 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (38.78 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.48 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.42 MB)
- git.exe (2.51 MB)
- proxy-lookup.exe (22.01 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (63.56 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (60.51 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (232.32 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (182.35 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (8.78 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (293.50 KB)
- awk.exe (593.32 KB)
- b2sum.exe (53.00 KB)
- basename.exe (31.41 KB)
- cat.exe (34.65 KB)
- cmp.exe (43.64 KB)
- comm.exe (36.67 KB)
- cp.exe (107.37 KB)
- cut.exe (41.38 KB)
- dash.exe (102.10 KB)
- date.exe (108.27 KB)
- diff.exe (200.03 KB)
- diff3.exe (58.41 KB)
- dirname.exe (30.85 KB)
- echo.exe (31.22 KB)
- env.exe (35.62 KB)
- expr.exe (104.39 KB)
- false.exe (28.69 KB)
- find.exe (249.59 KB)
- gencat.exe (174.37 KB)
- getfacl.exe (163.23 KB)
- getopt.exe (16.59 KB)
- grep.exe (204.27 KB)
- head.exe (40.19 KB)
- ls.exe (133.30 KB)
- mkdir.exe (65.64 KB)
- mktemp.exe (40.10 KB)
- mv.exe (114.46 KB)
- pathchk.exe (31.37 KB)
- printf.exe (65.16 KB)
- pwd.exe (32.64 KB)
- readlink.exe (43.69 KB)
- rebase.exe (810.32 KB)
- rm.exe (58.22 KB)
- rmdir.exe (57.17 KB)
- sdiff.exe (49.18 KB)
- sed.exe (158.11 KB)
- sh.exe (2.00 MB)
- sort.exe (103.32 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (307.08 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (287.02 KB)
- ssh.exe (641.49 KB)
- tail.exe (51.60 KB)
- test.exe (63.06 KB)
- touch.exe (97.32 KB)
- tr.exe (44.64 KB)
- true.exe (28.69 KB)
- uname.exe (31.84 KB)
- uniq.exe (41.33 KB)
- wc.exe (41.57 KB)
- xargs.exe (62.56 KB)
- getprocaddr32.exe (330.53 KB)
- getprocaddr64.exe (358.42 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- rg.exe (4.64 MB)
This info is about Atom version 1.38.2
alone. For more Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Atom.Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
Atom is a program released by the software company GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Atom from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". The Atom app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Atom in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-06-19 17:41:45.393